This is the jury
The 6th edition of the annual major world competition exclusively devoted to packaging design, Pentawards 2012, will be judged by an international jury (Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific) composed of eminent marketing specialists and designers.
This year, the Pentawards are also opening up to packaging concepts, and registration will be held in two different periods.
The Pentawards "Concept" will be open for online registration from 6 February to 2 March 2012.
The Pentawards "Classic" will be open for online registration from 2 April to 11 May 2012.
- Gerard Caron (president of the jury) - Admirable Design - Paris - France
- Mark Cowan - Cowan Group - Melbourne - Australia
- Raf De Geyter - Procter & Gamble European HQ - Brussels - Belgium
- Dan Dittmar - Bic Corporation - Shelton, CT - USA
- André Hindersson - Silver - Stockholm - Sweden
- Brian Houck - The Dial Corporation (Henkel) - Scottsdale, AZ - USA
- Yoshio Kato - Suntory - Tokyo - Japan
- Ku, Kyo-Woo - Aekyung Design Center - Seoul - South Korea
- Chris Plewes - Davis - Toronto - Canada
- Christophe Pradère - BETC Design - Paris - France
- Jonathan Sands - Elmwood - London - UK
- Graham Shearsby - Design Bridge - London - UK
- Yuan Zong Lei - Jahwa Group - Shanghai - P.R. China